These are criteria that relate directly to how we teach in our classrooms. At Hora Hora School, in every classroom you should be able to see
- Many opportunities for our pupils to develop individual responsibility and values
- A strong emphasis on developing social/relationship building skills
- That our planning, whilst it has an emphasis on being efficient and practical, it will also encourage incidental or unplanned learning
- Our children learning in a risk taking environment where they are encouraged to ask questions and try new ideas.
- That involvement of families with their children’s learning is encouraged and emphasised
- That a variety of approaches/styles are used throughout the day in the classroom.
- That resources are used purposefully and effectively and looked after by all concerned.
- That the children are involved, excited and keen to learn.