You are here

Notify the School

If your child is to be picked up by Grandparents, relations or friends.
If your child has a notifiable disease - infectious.
If your child has to leave the school grounds for any reason.
If you change your telephone number or address.
If your child is absent for the day.
If you need to uplift your child before the end of the school day you must first get a consent slip at the school office and take it to the classroom teacher .