Kia Ora. Welcome to the Hora Hora Primary School Community. We trust that your stay in our area and your association with our school will be a long and happy one.
Art Auction At Hora Hora School
Nov 1st, School Hall 7pm
Download the latest catalogue from the following link:
On Thursday, the 1st of November at 7pm, Hora Hora School will be having an Art Auction as a fundraiser.
A lot of the amazing art has been created by our school students, but they also have asked Artists from around Northland to donate to the auction, which they have kindly done.
Our student's artwork will be on display on Monday, and will be a silent auction. The artwork donated from Northland Artists, will be auctioned on the Thursday night, with Rob Harte as guest Auctioneer.
If you would like to attend, you are welcome to come on Thursday night and view the art and bid at the auction in their Hall and Library.
School Vision Statement
We will develop a healthy community,
where everyone is happy and confident enough
to ask questions, to think deeply and to make
We need to be able to dream,
to have self belief, to set goals, and to link ideas
in order to enhance our own lives, and to contribute
positively to our cultures.
The School Goals
- To ensure children have an educational programme which develops their intellectual, social, emotional and creative areas so that they acquire basic skills in and understanding of: oracy, literacy, mathematics, the sciences, arts and Maori culture, and while doing so, cultivate a desire to continue learning.
- To support the parents' role by helping children to develop respect for themselves and for others, and the skills needed to live and work harmoniously in a multicultural society.
- Given the wide range of inherited abilities and environmental experiences, this school will endeavour to ensure equal opportunities, and provide a caring environment that will ready them for life experiences.
- There are many broad aims of education and these cover many facets but basically we aim to help the children to become good citizens, able to lead happy and useful lives.
- The children are encouraged to develop good habits as well as acquire knowledge and skills. We hope to provide the children with the opportunity to develop their individual abilities and become well adjusted socially.
|HHS Art Auction Catalogue - 1-11-2018.pdf||6.93 MB|